Roadstone Grolime is a premium agricultural limestone product manufactured in a number of our quarry locations around Ireland. It is a basic requirement for good grassland, boosting the performance of slurry and chemical fertilisers. Grolime is a natural, non-polluting, cost effective soil conditioner and a sound investment for your farm.
- IMPROVES the quality of grass swards
- Produces EXTRA live weight gain
- Allows HIGHER stocking rate
- YIELDS more digestible grass
- GROWS more clover
- Supplies calcium and in some cases magnesium which is important for healthy bone development in livestock and for the production of milk
Roadstone have also designed a number of other products specifically for the agricultural market such as our Farmcrete range of concrete mixes.
Roadstone manufacture Grolime in the following locations and deliver Grolime NATIONWIDE: